With less than two weeks until Ottoneu keepers are selected, we find ourselves in a conundrum. To keep or not keep top young pitchers? What young arms are you sitting on? For me, It’s Rubby De La Rosa @ 5, Tyler Skaggs and Carlos Martinez @ 4, Trevor Rosenthal, Nate Eovaldi, Zack Wheeler @ 3, Jose Fernandez and Aaron Sanchez @ 2. What’s the best Ottoneu draft strategy to utilize?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?