In dynasty fantasy baseball leagues, empires are built by teams who add top minor league baseball talent first. Whether drafting and holding Mike Trout, or trading for a deflated Julio Teheran after a poor season in Triple-A, building a young core of players is key to sustained success. A ROTOscouting subscription moves readers closer to a title by identifying top talent first.
At ROTOscouting, our goal is to weave first hand scouting information from our prospect team into every piece. This information is cultivated from thousands of hours at the ballpark scouting minor league baseball. But we don’t scout for jobs in the industry, player evaluation is done with one person in mind — the fantasy baseball player.
Subscribers won’t have their time wasted reading through catcher pop times or how fast a pitcher delivers a pitch to home plate. Nor will they be tasked with translating scouting jargon and complex terminology in order to identify players. ROTOscouting authors utilize fantasy baseball and scouting experience to deliver reports in a way readers are able to easily understand. And instead of wrapping our reports with an OFP summary of how talented a player will be in MLB, ROTOscouting assesses the player’s fantasy baseball value and when to buy, sell, add or drop the player.
Our fantasy baseball team also utilizes the first hand scouting as fuel for pieces too. The combination of our scouting information and their collective knowledge of fantasy baseball and its players makes for thorough and accurate pieces. And as the trade deadline approaches or hot stove league heats up, ROTOscouting will be there with first hand analysis and a unique take.
Team ROTOscouting included three authors with MLB organizational experience and prospect writers with a combined twenty-plus years of scouting experience. If our content is enough to draw their interest, then what are you waiting for?
We’re also the most accessible group of writers around. Instead of attending live chats or sending emails to nowhere, subscribers know an email, tweet, or Facebook message will be responded to. Plus, we offer a 30-minute, 1-on-1 strategy session to help plan for fantasy baseball leagues.
We invite readers to join the ROTOscouting community by submitting YOUscout reports, reading our daily content, sharing pieces online and starting a baseball conversation with members of the team. Unless, of course, other outlets who throw fantasy baseball players a line or two at the end of a piece to pacify them is enough.
Finally, nobody writes for free here at ROTOscouting. Every ROTOscouting subscription helps with this. Our writers are family men and young professionals who aren’t jockeying for a position with a Major League Baseball organization. At Scouting The Sally, I tried to employ the “write for fun” model and it lasted less than a month. As somebody who understands first hand just how much work writing about baseball is, I want to be sure they receive something for the time spent providing readers with entertaining baseball pieces.
Our writers are paid two ways;
- Revenue sharing of gross monthly income
- Commission for a new, yearly ROTOscouting subscription credited to their name
Yes, readers can hop off this page and into a world of free baseball content where pieces are slapped together via Google search — one where young, hungry authors write for free while being chewed up and spit out by multi-million dollar companies. We are not that and will never be. It’s why talented writers seek us out for opportunities. It’s a non-negotiable.
ROTOscouting Subscription Options
$20 (30-minute, 1-on-1 fantasy baseball strategy session) — AVAILABLE BELOW!
**Per piece totals are based on a 15-pieces week**
Thanks for reading our and we hope you choose to invest in a ROTOscouting subscription!
Mike Newman – ROTOscouting
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
Top-100 Scouting Reports
- Aaron Sanchez Is he the Blue Jays future closer or frontline starter?
- Alex Meyer Is he a rotation savior for the Twins?
- Andrew Heaney Is he the future #2 starter in Miami?
- Braden Shipley How quickly will he reach Arizona?
- Christian Bethancourt How long until he unseats Evan Gattis in Atlanta?
- David Dahl Is he Colorado’s center fielder of the future?
- Domingo Santana Is he the next in line to be called up by the Astros?
- Dominic Smith Is he the Mets answer at first base?
- Gregory Polanco Is he the best prospect in baseball?
- J.P. Crawford Is he the heir apparent to Jimmy Rollins in Philly?
- Jimmy Nelson Is he ready to replace Marco Estrada in Milwaukee?
- Joey Gallo Is he a future 40 home run slugger?
- Jorge Alfaro Is he the Rangers catcher of the future?
- Kris Bryant Is he the best power hitting prospect in baseball?
- Lucas Giolito Is he the future ace of Washington’s staff?
- Maikel Franco Is he ready to step in as the team’s third baseman?
- Mike Foltynewicz Is he an impact starter for Houston?
- Nick Kingham Is he a future anchor of the Pirates rotation?
- Oscar Taveras Is he really a hitting machine?
- Pierce Johnson Is he in the next wave of Cubs starting pitchers?
- Robert Stephenson Is his electric right arm worthy of the hype?
- Taijuan Walker Is he the Mariners future ace after King Felix?
- Why Stop With The Top-100? Read ALL of ROTOscouting’s scouting reports!