At ROTOscouting, our goal is to weave first hand scouting information from our prospect team into every piece. This information is cultivated from hundreds, if not thousands, of hours at the ballpark scouting minor league baseball. We love it, but the cost of gas, hotel rooms, food, equipment and cumulative time adds up quickly. A ROTOscouting subscription helps keep us scouting and writing.
Our fantasy baseball team utilizes the first hand scouting as fuel for pieces. The combination of our scouting information and their collective knowledge of fantasy baseball and its players makes for thorough and accurate pieces. A ROTOscouting subscription allows them to remain outside the paywall, entertaining readers and driving traffic to our super premium content under the hood.
Combined, our prospect team has more than 20 years of experience writing about baseball prospects from a first hand perspective. This includes hundreds of pieces published online. It’s as experienced a team as can be found on the Internet. Plus, I’m not sure another site has multiple contributors with MLB front office experience. We do.
Plus, we’re the most accessible group of writers around. Instead of attending live chats or sending emails to nowhere, subscribers know an email, tweet, or Facebook message will be responded to. Plus, we offer a 30-minutes, 1-on-1 strategy session to help plan for fantasy baseball leagues. Use the button below for this.
Nobody writes for free here at ROTOscouting. Every ROTOscouting subscription helps with this. Our writers are family men and young professionals who aren’t jockeying for a position with a Major League Baseball organization. At Scouting The Sally, I tried to employ the “write for fun” model and it lasted less than a month. As somebody who understands first hand just how much work writing about baseball is, I want to be sure they receive something for the time spent providing readers with entertaining baseball pieces.
Our writers are paid two ways;
- Revenue sharing of gross monthly income
- Commission for a new, yearly ROTOscouting subscription credited to their name
Yes, readers can hop off this page and into a world of free baseball content where pieces are slapped together via Google search — one where young, hungry authors write for free while being chewed up and spit out by multi-million dollar companies. We are not that and will never be. It’s why talented writers seek us out for opportunities. It’s a non-negotiable.
ROTOscouting Subscription Options
$3.49/month ($.06 per piece)
$10.49/quarter ($.06 per piece)
$32.99/year ($.04 per piece)
$20 (30-minute, 1-on-1 fantasy baseball strategy session) — AVAILABLE BELOW!
**Per piece totals are based on a 15-piece week**
Thanks for reading our and we hope you choose to invest in a ROTOscouting subscription!
Mike Newman – ROTOscouting
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
Top-100 Scouting Reports
- Alex Meyer Is he a rotation savior for the Twins?
- Andrew Heaney Is he the future #2 starter in Miami?
- Braden Shipley How quickly will he reach Arizona?
- David Dahl Is he Colorado’s center fielder of the future?
- Domingo Santana Is he the next in line to be called up by the Astros?
- Dominic Smith Is he the Mets answer at first base?
- Gregory Polanco Is he the best prospect in baseball?
- J.P. Crawford Is he the heir apparent to Jimmy Rollins in Philly?
- Jimmy Nelson Is he ready to replace Marco Estrada in Milwaukee?
- Joey Gallo Is he a future 40 home run slugger?
- Jorge Alfaro Is he the Rangers catcher of the future?
- Kris Bryant Is he the best power hitting prospect in baseball?
- Lucas Giolito Is he the future ace of Washington’s staff?
- Maikel Franco Is he ready to step in as the team’s third baseman?
- Mike Foltynewicz Is he an impact starter for Houston?
- Nick Kingham Is he a future anchor of the Pirates rotation?
- Oscar Taveras Is he really a hitting machine?
- Pierce Johnson Is he in the next wave of Cubs starting pitchers?
- Why Stop With The Top-100? Read ALL of ROTOscouting’s scouting reports!