Standing 6-foot-7, 230 pounds, Aaron Judge has drawn physical comparisons to Marlins superstar Giancarlo Stanton. Taken with the 32nd pick in the 2013 draft, the right fielder signed an over slot deal, but did not play in any games due to a quad injury. Regardless, draft slot and excitement over his immense size led to his being named the sixth best prospect in the New York Yankees organization. Is the hype warranted? Or is the right-handed hitter little more than a one tool (power) wonder?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?