Some interesting questions have come in over the past month. Let’s tackle a few of those as we head into the prospect and fantasy baseball off season’s.
At present, Sale is one of the most valuable commodities in all of baseball. However, I’m not sure the Rangers are a good fit for his services. Derek Holland, Matt Harrison and Martin Perez are all lefties. The first two have already proven to be quality Major Leaguers while Perez is showing signs of maturity. Why trade your best chip to strengthen a present strength?
Part of the reason I’m semi-MIA on Twitter is because my goal is to dedicate that empty time towards the ROTOscouting message board and answering subscriber questions. Some of you take full advantage, while others don’t. Ultimately, it’s whatever floats your boat. Let’s do a little Q&A with some great comments from readers mixed in.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?