The top-50 fantasy baseball prospects scouted in 2014 is on the books and Blake Swihart’s inclusion in the top-10 stunned this author. Having first scouted the switch hitting catcher as a member of the Greenville Drive in 2012, it was an opportunity to follow up and continue growing the profile. After scouting the consensus top-100 prospect, the tools remained stable while Swihart’s baseball skills have grown steadily. And while the sum of the parts isn’t sexy, my appreciation for prospects with an all-around skill set has grown substantially in two years.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?