Former Los Angeles Dodgers first round pick Chris Reed is living a prospect nightmare — stagnation. Enduring his third season with Double-A Chattanooga, the left-handed pitcher has watched as others have been promoted, demoted, traded and released. His peripherals are all trending in a positive direction, backing up scouting looks on the field. Outside of prized Single-A prospect Julio Urias, Reed is the only other pitcher in the organization who has met or exceeded 2014 expectations. It begs the question, “why is Chris Reed still in Chattanooga?”
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?