Cubs closers are not hot commodities in fantasy baseball leagues at the moment. Sometimes, managers need to dig deep to find future stoppers — even on teams with only seven save chances. ROTOscouting crowned Dellin Betances as the future closer in the Bronx in March and the fantasy community is finally beginning to catch on. Likewise we touted Jeurys Familia on March 31 and everyone else followed six weeks later. In last week’s MLB stock watch it was Jason Motte, and he’s already started out strong in his 2014 debut. This week features an incumbent on shaky ground and his possible replacements who have the pedigree and stuff to take over ninth inning duties.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?