After racking up over 100 stolen bases in 2012 and posting an OBP above .400 in 2013, expectations were high for Delino Deshields coming into the season. Unfortunately, a .236/.340/.341 triple slash line has fallen short of expectations in Double-A Corpus Christi. With a drop in power production and increased strikeout rate, is this season an indication of things to come for the Houston Astros farmhand? Or, will he adjust to the level similar to his time in Lexington?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?