At 7.5 games out of first place and a 13-19 home record, the Dodgers are playing bridesmaid to the Giants in the NL West. With the league’s highest payroll, expectations couldn’t be higher this season. However the Dodgers’ bullpen has not lived up to the hype, nor justified their $33 million in combined salary. With closer Kenley Jansen throwing harder than ever, is there reason for concern given his short arm action from catching many years? Fantasy baseball owners have to identify future closers before injuries occur, which is why ROTOscouting continues to unearth treasures from MLB bullpens.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?