Is Domingo Santana the next man up in Houston? Our own Mike Newman thinks so, including Santana as a honorable mention in his 6/10 edition of MLB Depth Chart Dynamos. Having promoted top prospects George Springer and Jonathan Singleton this season, the Houston Astros will look to the player-to-be-named later in the Hunter Pence deal to fill a gaping hole in left field. Santana has exceeded expectations against advanced competition, slashing .287/.366/.487 and blasting 10 home runs — especially impressive for the third youngest player in the Pacific Coast League. A fringe top-100 prospect entering the season, is the young Dominican a long term answer for the Houston in outfield?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?