Danny Salazar was not a top-100 prospect entering 2013, yet he racked up 1.2 WAR in only 52 MLB innings. Forgotten amongst fantasy baseball sleeper pitchers, Salazar showed a plus fastball, averaging 96.2 MPH and an above-average change-up and slider fueling 11.25 K/9. His pitch usage shows him relying on his change-up frequently, even against right-handers, which shows his confidence in the pitch.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?