Greg BirdListed at 6-foot-3, 215 pounds and looking every bit the part, Greg Bird strikes an imposing figure. Despite Bird’s stature, he failed to put on a show in batting practice at Prince George’s Stadium, home of the Bowie Baysox. He didn’t attempt to muscle balls over the fence, nor did the ball make a loud crack when the left-handed hitter’s bat connected. Did warning track power in batting practice result in less than stellar results in game action?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?