With a triple slash line of .356/.420/.576, the baseball world is excited about Gregory Polanco’s MLB debut. As Pittsburgh patiently await the “Super-Two” deadline to pass, the team’s .667 combined OPS from the right field position weighs heavily in their 23-27 record. Is Polanco a savior? Or, will he be like so many other young hitters and struggle initially? Just 22, the outfielder is MLB ready at an age when superstars reach the show. And with Starling Marte and Andrew McCutchen manning the other two outfield spots, Pirates fans are ready for a Polanco promotion and the completion of baseball’s most athletic outfield trio.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?