Ian Clarkin’s delivery is reminiscent of Dodgers superstar Clayton Kershaw. And while imitation is the highest form of flattery, does the Yankees first round pick have the stuff to match? Earlier in the 2014 season, the now promoted Luis Severino and left-handed Clarkin formed a formidable 1-2 punch. With a 64/19 strikeout-to-walk ratio and less hits than innings pitched, will Clarkin force his way to Tampa by seasons end?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?