First round picks don’t usually fly below the prospect radar, but Cincinnati Reds outfielder Jesse Winker has. No reputable website listed the Reds’ top hitting prospect as a top-100 prospect entering 2014. As a 19-year-old in 2013, he had a solid season (.281/.379/.463 63 BB to 75 SO) in the neutral Midwest League. When weighing age-versus-level, overall production and first round pedigree, the breakout performer deserved more accolades.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?