In the TDGX Experts League, Johnny Cueto is my top trade chip. In this dynasty/keeper league format, the right-handed pitcher can be kept through the rest of his career. Performing like an ace and sitting in the bottom half of the standings, it is time to shop the Reds’ 28-year old star. In fact, he’s the second ranked player in CBS as of today. So why then have offers for his services been so underwhelming? Has the statement, “never spend on pitching” been taken too far?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?