A year ago, Astros prospect Jonathan Singleton was in the dog house. Between a suspension for pot and out of shape return where he struck out 30.3% of the time, the first baseman hit rock bottom. Rated no lower than 27th on any major prospect list entering 2013, he fell out of the top-50, ranking as low as 82. Of course a top-100 ranking still speaks to a quality prospect, but the same writers ripping him for signing a “team friendly” contract before ever seeing a big league pitch are the ones ripping him for under performing. Pick a side and stick with it!
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?