Buying into sudden prospect hype is dangerous. Case in point, JR Graham. Two seasons ago, Graham was the talk of the Atlanta Braves farm system. Taken in the 4th round of 2011 draft, the former Santa Clara Bronco enjoyed a 12-2 record with a 1.061 WHIP between High-A Lynchburg and Double-A Mississippi. A top-100 prospect., he battled Julio Teheran for the top spot in the Braves farm system. Expected to wreak havoc in the National League East, a shoulder injury in May 2013 changed everything.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?