Kris Bryant answered critics with a dominant 2014. Between stops at Double-A Tennessee and Triple-A Iowa, the slugging third baseman compiled a .325/.438/.661 triple slash, good for a 1.098 OPS. Showing both power and speed (43 home runs and 15 stolen bases), Bryant laid claim to the title of the best prospect in baseball. ROTOscouting’s Chris Blessing scouted the offensive juggernaut in Tennessee earlier in the year. Has the profile changed as Bryant adds the finishing touches?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?