Pittsburgh Pirates pitching prospect Luis Heredia has hit a development wall. After a stellar 2012 season, Heredia ranked as a top-100 prospect. Then, the youngster disappeared. Expected to debut in full season West Virginia at the start of 2013, the youngster was held back for fitness reasons in extended Spring Training. Debuting in June, Heredia struggled with control and doubled his walk rate, earning a return trip to the South Atlantic League. With the right-hander’s value at an all-time low, is a rebound possible?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?