The Texas Rangers pitching staff has been decimated by injuries this year with Derek Holland, Matt Harrison, Martin Perez, Tanner Scheppers and Joe Saunders all missing significant portions of the year. The struggles of Colby Lewis, Robbie Ross Jr., and Scott Baker haven’t helped. With Luke Jackson dominating his competition at Double-A Frisco, how much longer will it be before he is ready for big-league action?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?