Masahiro Tanaka joined the ever-growing list of pitchers to hit the Disabled List with UCL injuries. Diagnosed with a partially torn ligament in his pitching elbow, the Yankees ace will undergo the same platelet-rich-plasma procedure Dylan Bundy attempted before succumbing to Tommy John surgery. Tanaka may or may not recover in time to be a factor in the AL East this year, but his game and pitch usage deserve further review. Given the nature of Solo Home Run situations, was Tanaka in greater risk of injury?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?