After the massive trade for Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel in which the Oakland Athletics shipped top prospects Addison Russell, Billy McKinney and Dan Straily, the A’s core of future assets stands depleted. This makes players including current Midland Rockhound Max Muncy more important to the health of the organization. Post trade, Oakland will count on lesser-known prospects to develop into major league players including the left-handed hitting first baseman. Does Muncy have what it takes to become a key cog on future Athletics contenders?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?