Michael Wacha was placed on the Disabled List on Sunday, leaving three Cardinals starters on the shelf. Wacha used a stellar 2013 playoff run to catapult himself into the conversation for best young starting pitchers in baseball. As a result, fantasy owners expected the lanky right-hander was in for a big 2014 campaign. Instead, Wacha’s season is on hold, joining another young gun figured to build on a strong 2013 debut, Gerrit Cole. We already examined Cole’s Solo Home Run Situations. Does Wacha follow the same pattern?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?