The St Louis Cardinals have continued to win while successfully bringing rookies into the fold to fill key roles. 2013 1st round pick Marco Gonzales picked up two of the three Wild Card series wins. Matt Adams shocked with a three run home run off of Clayton Kershaw and Randal Grichuk (ROTOscouting Report) and Kolten Wong left the park during the four game series too. Meanwhile, the Dodgers’ season ended in a one run loss while its young, impact player (Yasiel Puig) pinch ran. A little faith and patience can go a long way in winning now, while building for a successful future. Maybe the Yankees, Red Sox and other major market teams should take note.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?