As the 18-wheeler drifted into the left lane and our minivan, my thoughts were, “hit the truck and we all die, or veer into the median and take our chances.” And as life flashed before my eyes during this near death experience (literally, not a cliche), thoughts turned to, “how can I take the brunt of what’s coming and spare my wife and four children any pain?” I veered into the grass. The car rumbled through the muddy terrain. My wife screamed. The kids sobbed uncontrollably out of fear. Our Dodge Caravan quieted to a halt and we all sat in shock.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?