Diamondbacks lefty Patrick Corbin had a breakout 2013 campaign, going 14-8 with 3.7 WAR. A UCL injury sustained during Spring Training cost him his 2014 follow-up. After the strong results of the Solo home run situation study with Jose Fernandez and Matt Harvey, I was excited to examine the 24-year old Corbin, whose strikeout rate is significantly lower than the two power righties. How did Corbin fare in Solo home run situations? Was he in line with Fernandez and Harvey, or were there other factors in play?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?