As the Boston Red Sox play out the string of a lost season, the front office is hard at work, evaluating what needs to be done to bounce back next year. With a blockbuster trade for Yoenis Cespedes at the 2014 MLB trade deadline and a high-profile, record-breaking signing to win a bidding war for Rusney Castillo, the Red Sox 2015 outfield is shaping up to look nothing like the 2014 Opening Day version. Let’s take a closer examination.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?