What a difference a year makes. From World Series Champions in 2013 to 4th place in the AL East, Boston is a team struggling to find traction in a wide open division. However the Red Sox bullpen has been a model of consistency, posting a 5.8 WAR in 2013 (3rd overall) and 3.1 WAR in 2014 (1st overall). Koji Uehara has been a dominant force in the ninth, but as he enters the final year of his contract (at age 39), the clock is ticking for him in Boston.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?