A few years ago, Yankees fans would have pooh-poohed the idea of Rob Refsnyder as its second baseman of the future. Spoiled by an influx of high salaried stars, quality MLB prospects were exiled to second division teams. Refsnyder would have been lumped into this category as he reminds more of Willie Randolph than Robinson Cano. With Stephen Drew atop New York’s depth chart, will the breakout talent be a quality, cost-controlled option for years to come?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?