Cincinnati Reds pitching prospect Robert Stephenson stands out in a league full of 23 and 24 year old pitching prospects. For the Reds’ Double-A affiliate Pensacola, the 21-year-old has had an up and down debut. Despite difficulties with command and control contributing to a higher walk rate (4.7 BB:9), Stephenson’s prospect status hasn’t faltered. Loud pitching tools and a physique still under construction places the right-hander among the highest ceiling prospects in the Southern League. What is a realistic appraisal of Stephenson’s skill set and will he be a front of the rotation option?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?