Last week, the spotlight was on the Dodgers bullpen blowing chances to catch the Giants. Since then, however, the NL West leaders have lost eight of ten. While Los Angeles has pulled within four games, Sergio Romo, the SF Giants closer, has exploded for seven earned runs and eight hits in his last three outings. The Giants’ bullpen has been excellent this season, but the closer situation is deteriorating. It’s time to consider replacements for the pending free agent?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?