Sonny Gray: Buy or Sell?The Athletics shored up their staff for a 2014 playoff run by acquiring aces Jon Lester and Jeff Samardzija. Both pitchers aren’t long for the Bay Area (Lester’s a free agent after this season, though Shark is under team control through 2015), but Oakland had its future ace already: Sonny Gray. On fantasy owners’ radars since starring at Vanderbilt, Gray was a popular breakout pick for 2014. The right-hander is cruising through first full season with 2.6 WAR, 7.84 K/9, and 3.33 FIP. Should owners cash in on Gray’s pedigree, or is the best still to come?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?