When scouting top-100 prospect Stephen Piscotty earlier in the season, his tools didn’t pop. Randall Grichuk’s did. Oscar Taveras’ did too (both the good and the bad). Last winter, the Cardinals outfield prospect dominated the Arizona Fall League, finishing with a better batting average than Cubs phenom Kris Bryant. Piscotty surged up top-100 prospect lists and entered spring training with as much helium as any prospect in baseball. Did an in person look justify the lofty expectations?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?