Just last week, Mark Teixeira revealed that he hasn’t yet begin trusting his surgically-repaired wrist, noting that it will probably never be the same. After dropping two of three to the lowly Astros, punctuated by an 0 for 4, three strikeout performance by Teixeira – Yankees management must have concerns. In the greater context of a third-place finish in the AL East in 2013, little margin for error exists as Yankees’ fans expect a World Series every season.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?