Detroit has a tenuous hold on 1st place in the AL Central entering the summer months. Among first place teams, they have the second worst run differential, worst home record and the entire division is well within striking distance (the last place Twins are five games out as of June 8). The Tigers’ bullpen has not done them any favors thus far and a shake up is imminent to make a deep run in the playoffs. ROTOscouting has been a man among boys in discovering future closers this season, and Detroit’s situation presents buy-low opportunities for fantasy baseball owners.
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?