September is here!. Fantasy baseball contenders and pretenders have been determined with lesser teams spending the final month of the season stashing players for a 2015 rebound. In mid-August, ROTOscouting recommended a full court press on Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco. In 25 innings since the piece published, the former top-100 prospect as yielded three earned runs. Today, teammate TJ House comes under the microscope. Is he another Cleveland arm worth stashing now even though he’s never been considered a top prospect?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?