The Braves second base situation is a mess. Dan Uggla has been even worse than his horrendous 2013. Tyler Pastornicky has been marginally better — marginally being the operative word. Cue Tommy La Stella. After an injury shortened season in Double-A in which he produced a .343/.422/.473 triple slash line, he returned for the Arizona Fall League posted a high OBP. he entered 2014 as a dark horse for the second base job, but was assigned to the Gwinnett Braves. With nowhere else to turn, the Braves have recalled La Stella and his .293/.384/.359 Triple-A line. Is the 25-year old second baseman the present and future of the keystone in Atlanta?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?