For years, the Colorado Rockies have searched for a suitable starter opposite star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki. In 2014, the quest failed again as DJ LeMahieu slugged under .370 and reached base under 32% of the time for the second consecutive year. Meanwhile, prized shortstop prospect Trevor Story slashed .200/.302/.380 following a mid-season call-up to the Double-A Tulsa Drillers, creating worry he will go the way of so many other Rockies middle infielders. Will the former first-round pick turn things around or is he destined to be yet another mishap up the middle?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?