Boston Red Sox prospect Wendell Rijo is one of the youngest players in full season baseball. Signed out of the Dominican Republic for $625,000 in 2011, the 18-year-old Greenville Drive second baseman has held his own against advanced competition. Slashing an impressive .269/.368/.406, his line is an accomplishment in the South Atlantic League – a league known for college pitching. Still years away from Boston, will Dominican second baseman Wendell Rijo be pushing All-Star Dustin Pedroia in a few years?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?