Entering the season, question marks surrounded Royals rookie pitcher Yordano Ventura. At 5-foot-11, could the diminutive righty channel Pedro Martinez and sustain the workload of a Major League starter? Would added innings affect the velocity of Ventura’s prodigious fastball? He answered by logging over 175 innings and maintaining the highest fastball velocity amongst all qualified starters. Now in the wild card round against the Los Angeles Angels, is the Royals’ prized rookie destined for greatness? Or should fantasy owners cash in on a fine debut campaign?
1-On-1 ROTO Strategy Session
The Best Of RS
- Can Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez Crack the Texas Rangers Opening Day Rotation?
- Fantasy Baseball Trade Deadline 101: A Former MLB GM’s Take
- Felix Hernandez and Solo Home Run Situations: A Blueprint For Longevity
- JR Graham: Is He Still An MLB Arm For The Atlanta Braves?
- Mason Williams: Is It Time To Label Him A Bust For The Yankees?
- Mike Newman's Top-50 Fantasy Baseball Prospects Scouted in 2014
- Nick Kingham Scouting Report (2014)
- Rangers Joey Gallo, Marlins Giancarlo Stanton And Strikeouts
- The ROTOscouting Baseball Podcast
- Top-10 Fantasy Baseball Prospects By Team
- Will Mike Moustakas Finally Put It Together Next Season?